Electrical Fault Finding
0121 241 0585
0208 533 8414
Our 24 hour emergency electricians are ready and waiting to investigate the faults within your electrical installation
Tripping RCDs, tripping fuses, short circuits or blown fuses can occur at any time on your electrics, leaving you worried or confused on what may have happened. Upon contacting our experienced technical team we will advise you on the safest procedures to protect yourself and your property following a fault.
Our emergency electricians are fully trained and experienced in handling faulty circuits and can usually have your power restored within the hour.
Our 24 hour emergency electricians are fully equipped with the latest equipment to ensure that electrical faults are correctly identified and repaired on the first visit. If we are unable to repair the fault on the day, you will be left with a temporary power supply and kept fully informed of an expected completion time/date.
Key Facts About Our Electrical Fault Finding Service
- Electrical fault finding is necessary if your circuits are constantly/ intermittently tripping
- 24 hour emergency electrician with a 1 hour response time and can usually repair faults within the hour or on the same day
- We advise on what to do to stay safe following and during a fault
- engineers are fully equipped with the latest equipment to diagnose the fault
- If further works are required we will leave you with temporary power and keep you informed of an expected completion time/date.
24/7: 0800 970 4393
24/Hour Emergency Service
Address: 58 Clifden Road, London. E5 0LJ | Office: 0800 970 4393| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org